Naturally Network: Harnessing the Power of Community
Webinar Presented by Naturally Network
Friday, Sep 17, 2021 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM MDT
Learn how to develop yourself and grow your business from the most successful entrepreneurs in the natural and organic industry.
Activating and engaging with your local community is key to your brand’s success. Listen to some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the natural and organic industry share their stories of how they leveraged their communities and how you can do the same to develop yourself and your business.
- John Foraker, Co-Founder & CEO, Once Upon A Farm
- Pete Speranza, CEO of Wicked Foods
- Ayeshah Abuelhiga, Founder & CEO, Mason Dixie Foods
- Sharon Reddehase – Executive Director, Naturally Network
- Jim Slama – Managing Director, Naturally Chicago
- Naturally Network leaders from across the country (Austin, Boulder, Bay Area, Chicago, New York, North Bay, and San Diego)
This event is presented by KeHE Distributors, New Hope Network, and New Nexus Group.