From the center of the natural products industry comes Naturally Boulder’s Networking Night!
March 20, 5:30-7:30 PM
Boulder Brands (1600 Pearl St, Boulder)
Note: There is limited street parking. Nearest garage is at 15th / Spruce St. More parking options.
Naturally Boulder’s Networking Nights are THE place to meet, connect and collaborate with 130-180 of the most passionate, pioneering leaders and companies in the Colorado natural products community.
Networking Night + Meet Brokers & Distributors!
Almost everything about getting your product onto store shelves has to do with building relationships – especially with brokers and distributors. Find out what it takes to get buy-in from brokers. Discover what you can do to make a distributor’s dreams come true! Plus, get tips from veteran sales folk on how to master and maintain these relationships, all while enjoying delicious apps from Alfalfa’s Market and some of Boulder’s best local brews.
Learn from the Experts
- Dale Kamibayashi: Rocky Mountain Regional Sales Manager at Presence Marketing
- Elizabeth Mozer: Founder & CEO at LoCo Food Distribution
- Kari Pedriana: CEO and National Sales Director at Green Spoon
- Rick Werner: President at Blue Meridian; formerly with KeHE Distributors
- Jill Oliver: Seasoned sales professional
- More announced soon!
Members: FREE Non-members: $10